This item is special order, may take up to 2 weeks to ship.
With the V-FloFan, Vostermans Ventilation offers the grower the opportunity to reduce the negative impacts, due to humidity, in a simple and energy efficient way. The vertical and horizontal airflows result into an active microclimate on crop level.
Vostermans Ventilation developed the V-FloFan, which is a prerequisite for:
- Optimal air distribution in the greenhouse with the purpose to create an optimal climate and crop
- To control the humidity level on crop level
- Creating an active microclimate on the crop level and leaves
- Constant low airspeed in the crop overall
- Reduction of the energy costs through vertical airflow with assimilation lighting
- An optimal vertical airflow through a special aerodynamic shaped conical outlet to guide the airflow
- The V-FloFan is applicable for several cultivation systems and crops through a conical outlet to guide the airflow
- Reduced number of fans per surface-unit in comparison to similar systems
- Energy efficient motors/fans, developed and produced according to future directives
Packaging dimensions: 720 x 720 x 400
Weight: 29 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.