- Extremely simple to use
- Lowest energy use of any fan filter controller system
- Thermostatic changes the fans rpm speed as needed
- Constantly maintains the optimal day time temperature
- Fan speed fall back to custom set RPM on cold nights
- 3 to 2 pin adapter included for series 1/2 hyper fans
- Y piece included for two fans
The HyperFan Climate Controller is a fully digital climate controller designed for use with the Phresh filter hyper fan.
Tips for setting min and max speed should be just enough to create a constant pull of the air through the grow area and ensure the carbon filter is constantly removing pollutants without dragging excess cold air into the grow room which can result in stunted growth. Negative pressure is indicated by the room door just starting to slightly suck shut. Custom adjust the min fan speed to suit your requirement start 35% of work the rpm organs of negative pressure is achieved.
The innovative internal design means that there is no large gaps between fan speeds, meaning quieter operation and less stress on the fan.
The HCC is also intelligent, if it senses a change in temperature it will react accordingly, meaning it will react quickly to larger temp changes but slower to smaller changes. It will also record the min and max temperatures and growers can choose whether the controller displays C or F temps.