When these inline duct blowers were developed, reliability and efficiency were the main goal. Its powerful motor, combined with its’ aerodynamically designed shape make the Vortex Powerfan the performance leader in its’ category.
Superior steel construction with powder coated baked paint and convenient North-American sizes varying from 4 to 12 inches. Speed controlled and balanced motors with permanently lubricated ball bearings ensure a vibration-free operation. Proudly made in Canada by Atmosphere, the first industrial inline duct fan that comes with a power cord, ready to plug in. 10 year warranty.
- 4” to 12” duct diameters
- From 220 to 1124 CFM
- Aerodynamic design allowing more air flow
- 100% speed controllable easing air flow adjustment
- Permanently lubricated sealed bearings
- External rotor motor with automatic reset thermal overload protection
- Suitable for airstream temperatures up to 140°F (60°C)
- Brackets included for wall or ceiling mount
- Prewired with 120V power cord
- 10 year warranty
- ETL Listed
- Weight: 10.8 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.