This ultra-premium, next generation Organic OIM supplement is the perfect solution to maximize your bloom phase and give you bigger, more consistent yields time after time.
Get richer harvests with bigger, denser, higher-quality flowers and fruits…
- Maximizes bud bulk by providing optimal extra amounts of phosphorus and potassium, and a higher ratio of K than P because that’s what your high-value, short-day crops desire\
- Utilizes quality Organic OIM raw materials for building and bulking floral structures
- Rather than relying on a PK spike alone, constructs a framework for flowering by supplying a rich assortment of bioavailable amino acids (the building blocks of life).
- Maximizes bud bulking by providing plant-derived, amino-chelated calcium, magnesium and iron.
- Delivers extra energy to plants with citrate.
100% Organic OIM Certified
With Big Bud Organic® OIM, you never have to worry about synthetic ingredients or inorganic contaminants sneaking in, because it’s 100% Organic OIM certified.
You might know this already, but other companies may claim to have “organic” products, yet they’re not registered with the Organic Input Material (OIM) Program — the highly coveted, highly regulated program run by the California Department of Food and Agriculture that certifies organic fertilizers and supplements to be used in organic crop and food production.
This is incredibly important, because the high-value plants you grow are meant for human consumption.
That means, if you’re claiming that your crops have been grown with 100% organic fertilizers and supplements, it’s your responsibility to ensure that it’s true.
Because your consumers health is in your hands. And when you grow with Organic OIM-certified products like Big Bud Organic OIM, you have that assurance you can pass onto consumers.
(Click here to see the differences between Organic OIM, USDA-NOP, OMRI certification.)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.